Happy birthday, Raziq

Raziq turned 10 today, 8 June 2009. We have been in Singapore since Friday, 5 June 2009 and I had gotten him almost all on his wish list. Well, the list according to me, moir, mummy.

He got his sports shoe, sweat pants (and a couple of normal pants), a couple of plain colored t-shirts AND he got his football. And we as a family have been going down to the park in front, or could that be behind, Aunty Chah’s house for our 45 minutes brisk walk cum light jog EVERY day. Great, huh? Lets’ hope this continues when we get back to KL this Wednesday.

According to Raziq’s list, I still have to get him a football jersey – which I always referred to as t-shirt, pardon me. The GSS is on and we got some good bargains on his other stuff so perhaps we could get his ‘jersey’ at bargain prices. I did find a cool t-shirt that has a football club name printed stylishly in the front and at the back, ‘The Next Number 10’. He didn’t fancy that so it went to Raihanah, lucky her.

And according to HIS personal list which I specifically told him I am ignoring, there’s a super cool toy car top of the list. Dream on, dear…

Comments

Popular Posts