Well served, deserved well

I bake cookies to sell during the month of Ramadhan, chocolate chip cookies to be precise. About 4 years ago, I did this on a grand scale with great promotional strategy. My husband, cousin and close friends were my agents. And business was very brisk. Back then, I trained my then maid to help me out and eventually, she masterred the trade and would bake these cookies in my absence.

Sadly, she left my household and I would not trust her replacement to even mix the dough for me - she lack the passion and finesse that one should have in mastering the art of baking delicious, crispy and good looking cookies. And since I became busier with my training and writing asignments, I cut back on my chocolate chip cookies sales. After all, there's only me to help me...

Comments

sherrina said…
Hi there,
Saw your post in ehomemaker. I see that you are a trainer. What kind of course do u train in?
Ana Rashid said…
My key areas of training are those related to customer service, supervisory, comunications and quality management.

I also conduct programmes for youth and school students - holiday programmes mostly.

Popular Posts