Yet at a crossroad, again...

I find myself at a crossroad. Again.

Somehow I have a feeling that the decision will remain the same so why do I even bother to work out the options.

My coming to a crossroad seemed to be an annual affair, usually when I am about to or have just turned into another chapter of my life on God's beautiful planet. Could it be the hormones acting up? Or am I reaching THAT stage of a women's life when she is crankier and fickle than usual?

Well, if what some wise women say is true, the latter is a possibility. They say if you "mature" early, then you "pause" early. Counting the years, I have been at this for almost 40 years now. So it is possible that I am getting to that stage of my life.

Yet, many more events are taking shape in my life now that could also have an impact on me coming to this crossroad this time round. I mean, whats happening to the family - Hanafy's status, Raihanah taking her first major exams, the maid not continuing her services, our source of stable income coming to an end...and most of the events materialising at about the same time this year.

Wouldn't you be deliberating on your future, given that situation? So should I or should I not proceed with the way I'm going now?

Only He can show me the way...

Comments

Popular Posts