Endurance test for real

Today starts the real test of endurance for our family. Today, this morning to be precise, we sent our maid off to Kangar, Perlis on the 9:15am Transnasional bus with my dad. There after, our family is again without a maid for another three weeks, give or take a few days.

Unlike in December of last year (yup, that was last month...) when she went back to JaTim (Jawa Timur) for a months' holiday, this time round, school is on, my husband and I have some training programmes on, I am into my 2nd month as a full-time freelance translator with tight deadlines and both Raihanah & Raziq are in the morning session.

This time, it will be a real test for all of us as I attempt at being a wife + mum + home-maker + entrepreneur, at the same time, full-time. Today is not a good measure, though; it is after all a Sunday and a day where we can take our time in all that we do.

Now, tomorrow, Monday, first day of the week...well, that is a different ball game altogether.

Comments

Nora's Touch said…
InsyaAllah...when there's a will there's ALWAYS a way!!! ... been there...done that... ahuh...4 kids...no maid!!! Take care dear.... muahx3
Christine said…
Hi Roziana - I can understand how you feel! Your kids sound quite helpful and independent. And I'm sure you'll pull through. All the best.

Popular Posts