Hooked - line and sinker...

I got hooked. On facebook. Am still learning and enjoying every moment I could get to update, upload and the likes on my page.

Not bad, actually. For a forty something heading fast towards the fifties, and able to pick up new technology and play with new toys. Still yet to get a blueberry...I mean, a blackberry...or any berry for that matter. Now that I don't yet see the need for, unless someone would like to give one to me as a gift...

Through facebook, I reconnected with friends from school, friends whom I seemed to lose touch with for so many years. On facebook, I caught up with their latest goings on with their families, careers and fave past times. We "see" how we have grown and grown gracefully into matured and elegant women from our scrawny teen-age looks of thirty years ago...yeah, right!

I also make new friends and new discoveries...and maybe, just maybe I will achieve my dream state sooner than I imagined. Yes, giving a face to the book of networking...

Comments

AlphaDee said…
somehow, your 'bits & pieces of words' gave a sense of touching feeling in me. Congrats I would say, you've gone beyond others of your own kind and age.

Salam, DD

Popular Posts